As the World Cup in Qatar progresses the excitement around the event makes many people get into a mood of joy and passionately follow their favourite teams.
To bring more people closer to cryptos in a simple way that connects them with the most playful part of the event we created "The fixture of cryptocurrencies" that groups the different digital currencies in groups according to their generation and thus present their similarities, advantages and disadvantages so that people begin to understand who is who in the world of digital money and little by little they can go deeper into the crypto-economy.
We invite you to share this fixture in your social networks!
Here is some data that may be useful to build your caption:
- There are around 12 thousand cryptocurrencies but only 20 of them have 87% of the market.
- The "leader" of group A is Bitcoin, the most famous cryptocurrency.
- Bitcoin shares space with Ethereum, Cardano and Solana which are popular but also unstable currencies, since, as the history of quotations shows, the fluctuations of all of them can be very extreme.
- Of the so-called memecoins, Dogecoin stands out.
- The stablecoins include the four best known ones that tie their value in parity with the dollar.
- The new generation is led by Unicoin, which seeks to avoid extreme volatility by backing itself in assets.
And remember to share your ambassador link and 100F code to continue mining Unicoins.
Thank you very much and I remain at your disposal for any questions
Melisa Estrada Bustamante
Disclaimer: The opinion expressed here is not investment advice – it is provided for informational purposes only. It does not necessarily reflect the opinion of TheCryptoArea. Every investment and all trading involves risk, so you should always perform your own research prior to making decisions. We do not recommend investing money you cannot afford to lose.